FRESHLY SQUEEZED LEMON JUICE
TEASPOON OF ROSE JAM
FLAMED ORANGE PEEL
RASPBERRIES ON A TOOTHPICK
Preparation technique Drink Wild Fire
- KROK 1: Pour 40 ml of Ostoya vodka into the tall part of a metal shaker.
- KROK 2: Add 6 raspberries and 3 teaspoons of rose jam into the container.
- KROK 3: Next, add 15 ml of lemon juice and 10 ml of egg whites.
- KROK 4: Fill the small part of the shaker with ice cubes and close the shaker tight.
- KROK 5: Shake the cocktail vigorously for 15 - 20 seconds.
- KROK 6: Fill in a short glass with ice cubes.
- KROK 7: Carefully pour the cocktail into the glass with the ice cubes through a bar sieve - you must separate the liquid from the ice.
- KROK 8: Preparate the orange peel - cut a 2 - 3 cm long stripe of peel, heat it over fire and squeeze the oil from the peel towards the flame to create a flare effect.
- KROK 9: Garnish with 2 raspberries on a toothpick